Thursday, November 25, 2004

a quick Pre-Thanksgiving note

Marianne is preparing a pumpkin pie and an apple pie. The smells are driving me nuts.
I'm finishing a third draft on an article I'm writing for Moviemaker magazine.

Soon, we'll be heading down the hill for the traditional Thanksgiving extravaganza. The record was three years ago, with a 12 hour dinner. 2nd place was a 10 hour fest of debauchery.
Let's see how long this one goes.
Lou and Keith are away in London. They wrapped production on their new movie "Brothers of the Head", and are moving into post. We all got an email from Keith bemoaning the fact that they weren't going to be on the hill this year, and worse, that England is a tough place to find the fixins for an 'away thanksgiving'.

Yeah, but your new movie is in the can.

In this time, like New Years, it's natural to reflect on the past year. It's been very good, and I do feel incredibly fortunate.

How about you?

Anyway, have a Happy Thanksgiving and if you can't be with the ones you love...
Yeah, Baby!

If I'm in any condition, I'll report again after the meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment