Thursday, January 11, 2007

Arrival



You could stick a couple bodies in that box with no problem.


I realize now that I couldn't have purchased this from a brick and mortar place as I would have had no way to get it home.

Assembly was easy, and now it is my new office chair.




I promise to soon return to blogs with more substance. The cold seems to be in a plateaued state. When putting the chair together yesterday, I realized I must still running a very slight fever as I got quickly overheated from such strenuous activity as holding an arm to the seat and twisting an Allen Wrench. However, though all the symptoms are still very much a part of my life, I have a sense of feeling better.

Considering it’s day twelve, it’s about time, right?

1 comment:

  1. http://blog.courttv.com/phil_spector/2007/05/front_row_seats.html

    - Brian

    ReplyDelete