Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I am a geek and I can't beat it

So, I'm going all over the www trying to promote the movie in whatever way possible. A stop at www.indieclub.com's message board has me going back and forth with somebody about the merits of one video camera vs another.

And I'm getting into it. Jesus, Marianne better get back soon. I'm reverting to irc style warring all over again -- about -- whether 24p is better than 30.

God help me. I'm a geek.

But I am right.

In other news - the Warner machine has begun rolling. Good, finally. When it goes though, not much will stop it, I'm guessing. I am over the star struckness of the whole thing. They are just another distributor. It is completely amazing though to see it go into action.

Gotta get another movie in the pipe.

3 comments:

  1. Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
    will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
    is worth my time.
    I beg of you, just check out my plastic surgery philadelphia blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
    blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
    visited again!
    Stop by and visiit my plastic surgery blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
    back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
    just like this one.
    Please go over my nh new hampshire house cleaning blog.

    ReplyDelete